React Native is an open-source mobile application framework that can be used to develop applications for multiple platforms. The framework has been developed by Facebook. This framework basically allows developers to use React with platform capabilities that are native in nature.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Capability to develop highly responsive applications and websites.
- Capability to find and fix bugs.
- Enhance the performance of an application close to a native one by removing the constriction.
- Capability to maintain code that is easy to understand.
- Write tests for automation so that the app can be tested easily.
- Capability to take advantage of native APIs for deep integration of all platforms.
- Capability to completely transcend a React Web App into a React Native one
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Having the knowledge of third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts that might occur.
- Understanding of native build tools like Xcode, Gradle etc.
- Experience in testing with tools like Jest, Detox, Cypress etc.
- Knowledge about Offline Storage, REST APIs, and document request model.