Experience: 10-12+ years
Qualifications: B.Tech / B.E / MCA / M.Tech
IT Overview: We are looking for a hands-on Solution Architect in Bangalore who is extremely passionate and is versatile in learning new technologies very quickly and contribute at strategic and tactical level. Ability to present to CXOs technology related content and can roll up sleeves if needed to dive into day to day issues at code level. Additionally, should possess good mentoring skills to mentor a team of developers, Jr architects and technical analysts.
- Demonstrate technical leadership on daily basis. Work under minimal / no supervision, should make sound technology decisions in timely fashion with confidence and convince others about the choices.
- Be a combination of a highly technical hands-on software engineer and as well as effective Solutions designer.
- Recruit, inspire, and develop team members with new technology stack and market trends.
- Has to be a role model for all the developers who wants to grow their career in becoming an architect.
- Responds to all the RFCs by providing technical architecture and solution in a comprehensive well communicate manner.
- Communicate cross-functionally across various teams, internal and external stakeholders to drive engineering efforts.
- Passionate about technology and driven to produce high-quality products.
- Establish a constant learning platform for team members in communication and leadership area.
- Dynamically adjust to ever-changing business needs and make the team to adopt to necessary changes needed.
- 5+ years’ experience in architecting complex solutions for low latency, zero down time and highly available transactional environments.
- Proven story in delivering products/services in a high-growth environment (including start-ups), exhibiting strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous customer-focused problems.
- Good written, communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of frontend development with ReactJS and ReactNative
- Working knowledge of API design and distributed backend systems.
- Knowledge of Cloud Managed hosting services like AWS, Azure, GCP or Rack Space.
- Should have working knowledge of Application security & performance.
- Experience with development of Microservice architecture based on Kubernetes
- Prior experience working for product companies (preferably worked in the US or Europe) · Must have developer & designer experience in one of these core languages (C#, Java, Python, NodeJs)
- Solid experience and knowledge in DevOps (CI/CD, infrastructure and security)
- Experience in handling at least 2 to 3 projects simultaneously for different clients is a plus.
- Ability to narrow down any complex issues with common sense and solving them or a providing right direction for solution in no time is a must.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities in delegating work and yet being responsible for product.