Job Title: Solution Architect-Mulesoft
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: FTE/Contract
Budget: 140K$ per year/110$per Hr.
Applies architecture principles and practices to guide the organization through the business, information, process and technology changes necessary to execute their strategies. Designs and implements application and/or system architecture that supports daily operations of the organization. Works with different technologies and platforms. Interfaces with clients and/or other departments to gather business requirements and objectives; translates business requirements into software and application architectures. Works as a practitioner to demonstrate hands-on direct solution application and an ability to architect solutions by translating requirements created into the architecture for the solution and describes it through architecture and design artifacts for system implementation. Anticipates future technical direction. Creates clear and concise design/ architecture diagrams, workflows an documentation. It is senior professional working independently with limited supervision and is regarded as an expert in his field.
· Designs, develops, and implements applications or system architecture solutions that support day-to-day operations of the organization. Works as a practitioner to demonstrate hands-on direct solution application and an ability to architect solutions by translating requirements created into the architecture for the solution and describes it through architecture and design artifacts for system implementation. Includes hands on development, creates rapid prototypes and proof of concept solutions based on industry best practices and standards.
· Plans, develops and implements large scale application designs.
· Translates business requirements into technical solutions.
· Creates architectural design diagrams, workflows and documentation.
· Provides technical support for the systems by utilizing a broad range of skills and technologies.
· Anticipates needs of future technical direction and scope plans for implementing those solutions.
· Defines and adheres to industry best practices and standards.
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university is required.8+ years of relative experience inany combination of development in Java, NodeJS, Scripting, Windows and/or Unix Operating System, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, PostGreSQL Database Systems, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, Systems Integration leveraging Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), JSON, RESTful APIs, Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure), Agile Development Practices required.
· Oracle Certified Master, Java EE6 Enterprise Architect Certification preferred.
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate or Professional preferred.
· MuleSoft Certified Platform / Integration Architect preferred.
· Must have expert knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), interoperability, design patterns, enterprise integration patterns, and have familiarity with various authentication and authorization mechanisms including Single Sign On (SSO) and OAuth.
· Exposure to microservices architecture, containers and serverless computing is highly desired.