BE Developer (Java)- JD
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and experienced BE Developer with strong experience in back-end engineering technologies
Roles & Responsibilities
- Communicate and collaborate with key business stakeholders on application design, development status and roll-out success metrics.
- Work with team leadership to determine priorities
- Ability to address technical challenges and provide solutions as and when required.
- Manage and organize all related analysis and programming activities.
- Design and develop software applications and application components in an agile environment.
Qualifications and Characteristics
- 1+ years’ experience as a professional BE Developer skill set is required
- Experience writing code in Java and related frameworks- Must to have
- Experience with BE technologies and frameworks (Java, Spring MVC, Hibernate, MySQL, Restful Web Services, Maven, MySQL, Neo4j, Cassandra)- Must to have
- Experience working with container-based architectures (e.g. Linux Containers, Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos)
- Excellent knowledge of enterprise system architecture patterns including data modelling, database design, performance monitoring, tuning, and unit testing- Must to have
- Experience working in cloud managed environments (e.g.: AWS, Azure)
- Team player with initiative, willingness to learn, appreciate mentoring/knowledge sharing among team members and building a positive team culture
- Experience in basic agile practices such as Scrum which includes Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) using Jenkins.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambitious start up environment
- Experience in the Hospitality industry and start-up environment is a bonus