• Develop and maintain Postgres-related best practices for deployment, configuration and security in on-premises and in containers.
• Develop and maintain Postgres extensions as part Postgres solutions and architecture.
• Develop and maintain sample codes for developers.
• Work with customers, partners, EDB’s professional services, and EDB technical support to solve integration problems.
• Engage with EDB’s hardware and software partners to develop and maintain integration and performance recommendations.
• Work with EDB Product Development to make sure all EDB products, and the open source components that we support, work well together and meet customer expectations.
• 5+ years of hands on experience using Postgres in demanding applications
• Hands on experience with software deployment at scale in the cloud and on premises.
• Have a strong proficiency PostgreSQL/EDB Postgres technology.
• Experience with Linux Operating System (RHEL)
• Experience with some of the modern relational databases (NoSQL) is a plus.
• Experience with C, C++ language
• Experience with Puppet, shell, etc. scripting language
• Experience with source control tool, git.
• Strong communication skills
• Bachelor in Computer Science, comparable degree or equivalent work experience