Zapcom Group and its subsidiaries hereinafter referred as 'Zapcom,' is committed to respect your privacy and choices while using our website. This statement highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that we hold about you.
We care about your personal data
Zapcom thanks your visit to our website and showing your interest in our services and products. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable visiting our site. In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. This statement explains how and what type of data will be collected, processed, and used during your visits to Zapcom Website, why it is collected, with whom it is shared and your rights in this regard. Please read this notice carefully.
Zapcom may provide links to third-party websites and services in the website. However, Zapcom is not responsible for the privacy statements, practices, or the contents of such third-party websites. This privacy statement does not apply to any websites controlled by third parties and has no influence on the content or the privacy practices of Third Party Sites.
The terms of this privacy notice are subjected to any additional terms, disclaimers or any other form of contractual terms you have entered into with Zapcom such as client confidentiality agreements or privacy notices, and any appliable mandatory laws and regulations.
This privacy statement may be reviewed and updated, please do check it on a regular basis.
1. Zapcom Group, data controller
A data controller is a person, company, or other body that determines the purpose and means of personal data processing (this can be determined alone, or jointly with another person/company/body) and is responsible to keep and use personal data in paper or electronic files. Zapcom Group is the data controller as defined by relevant data protection laws and regulations.
2. What personal data will be collected?
When you visit the Zapcom Website, we record details about your visit including:
- ID-type information: cookie ID, IP address.
- Digital analytics information: data related to Internet users’ navigation
- the type of browser used
- the number of page views
- the exact navigational path a visitor takes on the site
- the time the visitor accessed the page, or the entire site
- other types of navigational data
- Data explicitly provided by visitors
We collect personal data when our visitors explicitly provide it by entering information on the ‘current opening’ section of ‘Careers’ page in our website. This data is used for recruitment purposes.
- Name of the candidate
- Email ID of the candidate
- Mobile number of the candidate
- ID and Position Applied for
- Information listed in resume
3. How will we use your personal data
Zapcom will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For website technical administration, research and development
- for fraud prevention and detection
- to comply with any legal obligations where necessary
- Performing an employment/contract or taking steps before employment. We will inform you where we require your consent to process your personal data.
Zapcom respects applicable laws and regulations in its use of personal data.
4. Are cookies used on the Zapcom Website?
Cookies are small text files that, like most other Web servers, we place in your device that you use to access our website. This is done to recognize your device during a session or in your future visits to our website, primarily in order to provide better user experience.
Type of cookie used:
Session cookie: Session cookies remain only as long as a browsing session is active, and are intended to avoid user inconvenience during browsing. These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session and expire at the end of the browsing session. Session cookies also assist the user in navigating the website, and allow the user to access secure parts of the webpage when logged in.
Persistent cookie: Persistent cookies are stored on a user's device even after termination of a browsing session. It helps in recalling the preferences or actions of the user. Persistent cookies are used for a variety of purposes such as retaining the visitor's language and regional preference(s) at the end of each browsing session. We may use services of third-party analytics service provider to analyze cookies to carry out a behavioural analysis in order to enhance user experience and convenience, and also to provide targeted and relevant content to visitors.
Depending on the type and settings of your browser, cookies may be accepted by default. You may change the settings of your browser to delete existing cookies or prevent future cookies from being automatically accepted. If you disable cookies, certain parts and functions of our website may not be available. You can learn more about cookies at www.aboutcookies.org
5. Who will get access to personal data collected through the Zapcom Website?
Zapcom does not share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission. Zapcom will seek your consent prior to using or sharing Personal Information for stated purposes beyond the requirement for which it was originally collected.
We may share your Personal Information within Zapcom or with any of its subsidiaries, business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents, or contractors located in any part of the world for the purposes of data processing, storage, or to provide a requested service or transaction, after ensuring that such entities are contractually bound by data privacy obligations.
When required, Zapcom may disclose Personal Information to external law enforcement bodies or regulatory authorities, in order to comply with legal obligations.
6. The right to Access, correction, objection of your Personal Information
Depending on data protection regulation or local law, you may access, update, or correct your Personal Information that we hold, including your profile and preferences. You may do so in the corresponding sections where such information was provided. If you have difficulty in updating or accessing your Personal Information as stated above, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to access your personal data held about you and to learn the origin of the data, the purposes and means of the processing, the details of the data controller(s), the data processor(s) and the parties to whom the data may be disclosed
- Withdraw your consent at any time where your personal data is processed with your consent
- Update and correct your personal data so that it is accurate
- Delete your personal data from our records if it is no longer needed for our service
- Restrict the processing of your personal data
- Obtain your personal data in an electronic format
- File a complaint with us and/or the relevant data protection authority
- Right to object to us processing your personal data, or tell us to stop processing it
7. Information protection measures
Zapcom adopts reasonable and appropriate information security practices and procedures that includes administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order
to safeguard your Personal Information from unauthorized access, misuse, loss or destruction.
8. Data conservation and storage
Zapcom may retain your Personal Information as long as there is a business requirement, or if otherwise required under applicable laws.
Zapcom keeps your personal information for up to 7 years after you explicitly provide us for career.
If you are successful in finding career with us, we will need to keep your personal information for a longer period in order to comply with its on-going legal and employment obligations for 7 years after your employment ends.
9. Updates to this privacy statement
Zapcom may change the data privacy practices and update this privacy statement as and when the need arises, and the same will be made available on the website. But our commitment to protect the privacy of website users will continue to remain.
10. How can you reach us for concerns on Data Privacy?
For any questions on this privacy statement or about how we use your personal data, contact us on email@example.com