Experience: 5+ years
The ZapCom Team is focused on achieving great outcomes and is committed to helping our associates succeed through technology driven solutions. We are seeking an experienced IT professional to join our team. The qualified candidate will provide skills and knowledge in application development to maintain and enhance complex applications and systems utilizing approved languages and technologies while adhering to ZapCom coding standards and practices.
- Must be aware of best coding practices and aware of KPI driven code analysis to ensure quality code.
- Overall, Candidate must have good communication skills and be should able to understand the requirements.
- OOPs, .Net Core, Web API, Database – SQL server, Entity Framework, Unit Testing (xUnit/nUnit), Microservices.
- Should have Beginner to Intermediate Knowledge.
- Azure Cloud Component like AKS, Service Bus, Azure Function
- Design patterns
- NFR- Security, Performance, Deployment on pipeline
Apply for the Job