Required Experience: 5+ Years.
Qualification: BE, BTECH, M.Tech
- Knowledge in implementing DevOps and having inclination towards automation.
- Must have sound knowledge of SDLC and be able to work using Agile methodologies.
- Expertise in building and maintaining Kubernetes infrastructure in production, preferably on-prem.
- A working knowledge of the concepts for DevSecOps, ITIL foundations for change management and compliance
- Experience in version Control Systems: TFS, GIT.
- Hands-on knowledge of implementing multi-staged CI/CD pipelines with tools: Azure DevOps, Jenkins.
- Experience in CI/CD integration within Java /.Net ecosystem with build tools: Maven, Gradle, MsBuild.
- Sound knowledge in infrastructure-as-a-code approaches with: Puppet, Chef, Ansible or Terraform.
- Should be Proficient in scripting languages: Shell, Python, Power Shell.
- Must have strong experience in Orchestration tools: Dockers, Kubernetes, open shift.
- Strong knowledge in Micro Services, Container based architecture and the corresponding deployment tools and techniques.
- Ability to manage and maintain Cloud Infrastructure on Azure, AWS or any cloud services (IaaS, PaaS)
- Hands on experience in security related to cloud-based infrastructure.
- Strong experience in designing and deployment of large & high availability & scalable solutions on private cloud like Azure or AWS: VPC, EC2, ECS, RDS, NLB, EFS, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, SQS, Redshift, KMS, VPC.
- Strong networking skills, TCP/IP, HTTP(S) protocol, SOAP & REST API.
- Strong Linux / BASH scripting / administration skills.
Apply for the Job