- Performance Tuning and Optimization of all Data Ingestion and Data Integration processes, including Data Platform and databases;
- Building and testing new/updated data flows and ensuring the data meets the business needs;
- Developing integrated data solutions, modernizing, consolidating, and coordinating business needs across several applications;
- Support the Data Analyst and Business Stakeholder in analyzing and resolving any data issues as required.
- Understanding of data Schema modeling (Dimensions, Measures, Slowly Changing Dimension).
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or an equivalent field.
- 5 or more years proven hands-on experience as a Data Integration engineer in Integration Space.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on technical experience with ETL Tool such as Data Stage, Informatica tools.
- Minimum 3 years Hands-on Experience in developing complex BI Reports and Dashboards.
- Strong Ability to hit tight deadlines and work under pressure;
- Basic level knowledge in area of data modeling expertise (e.g., keys, logical, subject areas, referential integrity).
- A Strong Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- 2+ years with SQL or NoSQL databases.
- 3+ years of experience in a data-centric industry role (ETL, DBA, etc.).
- Eagerness to learn new technical concepts.
- 2+ years with optimizing technical processes.
- 2+ years experience with data wrangling (R, Python for data processing).