ZapCom is seeking a Lead Azure Cloud Engineer to join the organization as a core leaders of the Global Data and Digital Technology team focusing on architecting, engineering, and implementing our new Data Platform. This person will focus on the architecture, and implementation of the architected Data Platform in Azure Synapse, as well as development, configuration, and support of the platform.
The Lead Azure Cloud Engineer will participate in the architecture of the new Data Platform being implemented in Microsoft’s Azure Synapse environment, and be a team leader of the requirement gathering and definition, development, implementation, testing, and security of the
new platform. The Lead Azure Cloud Engineer will be a leader in the Global Data and Digital team, and will participate in an Agile development methodology.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing Microsoft Azure Cloud platform technology, especially Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Lake, and Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Proven experience in security, performance, health and availability, cost structuring, logging, workloads, and automated alerting and responses in Azure or similar cloud infrastructure environments
- Proven experience in configure Azure Files and blob storage, configuring network access to storage, implementing Shared Access Signatures and access policies, manage access keys, implement Azure storage replication, implementing Azure storage account failover
- Proven experience in understanding and designing for cost management and cost reporting, and recommend solutions to minimize costs
- Proven experience developing source code, preferably in SQL, C# and/or Python or R.
- Experience as a build and deployment architect engineer.
- Experience in the design, deployment, and support of large, complex, big data systems.
- Experience in the analytics and/or machine learning a plus.
- Azure certifications will make candidates stand out.
- Mid-Senior level
Apply for the Job