We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, experienced Back end developer with strong experience back-end engineering technologies
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and deliver robust, scalable, and secure distributed software systems
- Contribute in the product process: best practices in product development, working with customers to solve their problems
- Communicate and collaborate with key business stakeholders on application design, development status and roll-out success metrics.
- Work with team leadership to determine priorities and create technical solutions and project timelines.
- Manage and organize all related analysis and programming activities.
- Design and develop software applications and application components in an agile environment.
Tech lead Qualifications and Characteristics
2-5 years experience as a Backend Developer skill set is required
- Experience writing code in Java and related frameworks(Core java, multi-threading) (Must to have)
- Experience working with Database MySQL (Must to have)
- Experience working with Restful web services, Apache CXF web framework (Must to Have)
- Good knowledge with Data Structures (Must to Have)
- Excellent knowledge of enterprise system architecture patterns including data modelling, database design, performance monitoring, tuning, and unit testing
- Outstanding communication and time management skills
- Team player with initiative, willingness to learn, appreciate mentoring/knowledge sharing among team members and building a positive team culture
- Experience in basic agile practices such as Scrum which includes Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) using Jenkins.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambitious start up