We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, experienced Technical lead with strong experience in front-end and back-end engineering technologies
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and deliver robust, scalable, and secure distributed software systems
- Provide leadership including constructive code reviews and design guidance to team members
- Contribute in the product process: thinking through UX and best practices in product development, working with customers to solve their problems
- Communicate and collaborate with key business stakeholders on application design, development status and roll-out success metrics.
- Work with team leadership to determine priorities and create technical solutions and project timelines.
- Manage and organize all related analysis and programming activities.
- Design and develop software applications and application components in an agile environment.
- Lead a technical team by example and foster growth in team members
Tech lead Qualifications and Characteristics
- 7+ years’ experience as a professional Full Stack Developer skill set is required
- Experience writing code in Java and related frameworks
- Experience building mobile applications is a plus (Swift, Kotlin, React Native)
- Experience working with NoSQL databases
- Experience working with container-based architectures (e.g. Linux Containers, Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos)
- Excellent knowledge of enterprise system architecture patterns including data modeling, database design, performance monitoring, tuning, and unit testing
- Experience working in cloud managed environments (eg: AWS, Azure )
- Outstanding communication and time management skills
- Team player with initiative, willingness to learn, appreciate mentoring/knowledge sharing among team members and building a positive team culture
- Experience in basic agile practices such as Scrum which includes Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) using Jenkins.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambitious startup
- Experience in the Hospitality industry and startup environment is an added bonus