Strong Java Lead developer with skills in AWS cloud, some level of retail experience, experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment , experience with system security and experience in building performance systems.
The candidate should have demonstrated IT experience of 8 - 13 years as strong Java enterprise developer with strong skills in building high throughput low latency systems. Must have experience with AWS.
- Should have demonstrated experience in AWS Dynamo, RDS, SNS, SES and Lambda server less solutions.
- Strong J2EE experience with leveraging multiple open source frameworks such as spring framework.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases with good analytical skills
- Implemented B2B Security using oAuth, OpenID and other techniques
- Strong analytical ability to figure out quick wins and long term solutions
- Has worked with complex integration layers as consumer and producer of apis.
- Has through understanding of event based paradigm and Rest Architecture style
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
- Has proven experience in managing and enhancing e-commerce applications through performance engineering and other techniques
- Made major contributions to the design/architecture of one or more projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills to facilitate teamwork
- Self motivated individual who can work with program manager and Business analyst to analyze the requirements, identify dependencies and come up with technical scope
- Hands on coding to understand all external apis and identifying what combination provides right solution for the current project
- Mentor Jr Developers to focus on set of tasks so that entire project can be executed on time.
- Work closely with other project managers to understand their api, data and build code consuming those apis with proper security
- Capturing and analyzing data to improve system capabilities
- Demonstrate software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Work with multiple product teams to understand their api and leverage appropriate integration patterns to built a solution that can aggregate data from various sources in efficient manner.
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Deployment
- Understanding of various AWS stacks
- Prior experience in retail industry is a plus
- Performance engineering of production application is a plus